Just a little shout out to my Mom and her sister Barbara who started beauty school today! I think it's so cool that they were adventurous enough to go for it! Good luck ladies!
Seriously thats the cutest thing ever that they are going to Beauty School. I wish I was up there for Alicias baby shower tomorrow. I am so happy for her, I could just cry!
your mom is so cute, she'll give those young girls a run for their money! super hair style genes run in your family:) Did alicia and jared get their baby??
Mandy - one of my friends saw your blog through ours and wants to know the photographer that did Livie's pictures. Email me at nikiandylee@yahoo.com okay. Plus you can tell me of your definite travel plans to Boston - we're just here waiting for the Eames.
Welcome to our blog! This is our way of keeping in touch since we live so far away from everyone, all the way out here in Fort Collins, CO. We moved here when Nate bought into a dental practice here about three years ago and were surprised by how much we liked it! We have four kids, Wyatt 8, Marcus 6, Olivia 3 and our sweet baby Molly born in January. I stay at home with them and they keep me super busy! I have loved getting in touch with old friends, so don't be afraid to drop me a line!
7 comments:
Seriously thats the cutest thing ever that they are going to Beauty School. I wish I was up there for Alicias baby shower tomorrow. I am so happy for her, I could just cry!
your mom is so cute, she'll give those young girls a run for their money! super hair style genes run in your family:) Did alicia and jared get their baby??
I am totally jealous! Dave promised that after he is done with grad school, I get to go to beauty school! I can't wait!
Mandy - one of my friends saw your blog through ours and wants to know the photographer that did Livie's pictures. Email me at nikiandylee@yahoo.com okay. Plus you can tell me of your definite travel plans to Boston - we're just here waiting for the Eames.
Wow, that is super cool that they are doing it as older women. I really admire that.
Hurray for M and B!! Thanks for always posting such cute pictures!!
Love, Laura
So fun...your mom is truly darling! I would love to go and do something like that....Ha.... not that I would be good or anything!
Post a Comment