Monday, March 31, 2008

A very happy Easter/Birthday!














We celebrated Easter in the morning, and then had Marcus's birthday party after church. Owen and Ashley brought Ruby and Doralee down to help us celebrate, so it was a party all day long! It was kind of fun to have his birthday be on Easter, according to the scientists, it won't happen again until 2140. So it was a once in a lifetime type of deal! Marcus was most excited about all the Star Wars stuff he got.


















I can't believe that it has already been four years since we road the bus from our San Fran apartment to the hospital to have Marcus. Time flies! Marcus is really excited about starting preschool this fall so he can use a backpack like his hero Wyatt. He is a buff little dude, and we love having him in our family!

6 comments:

Holbrook Girls said...

Okay some of the cutest easter pictures ever. Seeing Olivia with that cute flower head band almost makes me hope #3 is another girl, then I see your cute boys in their vests and a boy would awesome too!!!

heidi said...

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY MARCUS! Cute pictures of the kids in their Easter clothes.

Monika said...

Love the pictures! I have been waiting to see Liv's dress! You dress her like a doll! Girls are so much fun! Just wait until she has hair! It's the best!

Lianne Barr said...

Your kids are cuter every time I see a picture of them! How is that possible! You all look great!

Cathie said...

I can't believe he is FOUR! Crazy! Olivia is the cutest little baby girl!

Saun and Wes said...

K, your family is so cute! I love all the cute girly pictures of baby Livie. She is adorable. And I hear ya about milking the little girl thing. After having London, I can't believe how much fun having a girl is. They are so fun to dress up and make pretty. You have a very cute family!