Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Sarah!

I went to Idaho this past weekend to celebrate Sarah's birthday, a bunch of family and friends got together to go to lunch with her. Afterwards we went out to my Pappie's to see my Aunt Alicia's new baby (congrats Jared and Alicia!) Sarah and I had a great time hanging out, she is so awesome! And available, I might add, so keep her in mind for any nice single guys you may know! We love you Sarah!!!




















I had to take a picture of Alicia in her humongous chair, doesn't it just make ya want to snuggle with a newborn??? Carson is SOOOOO cute!

7 comments:

Audrey said...

Ok I loove that pic of Alicia! That chair makes her look like a little mini girl (even smaller than she is)
Can you please tell her CONGRATS from me!?! She is going to be a TOTAL rockstar of a mom! He is so cute!
Ok so my mom told me you came into the Mini Bazaar the other day. I was sad I missed you! Also she was wondering if your wreath made it back home safely?

Lee Family said...

I am so jealous you got to go home. I need some R & R from my mama and sissy.

You look great in Yellow b.t.w.

Nate's new car! wow! What a fancy boy.

Natalie Hall said...

I loved seeing Alicia with Carson! She is such a cute mom already. Looks Sarah had a fun Birthday party.

Natalie Hall said...

Sorry thatt was me rachel

Steph said...

Hey! I wish it was easier to coordinate schedules when you come home, but it looks like you had fun. Sarah looks really good and you guys have lots of cute babies in the fam. That's what it's all about now ;)

Heather said...

Yes Sarah and I both turned 3o (yikes) on the 19th. It looks like she had a great celebration. I hope to see her soon when I go to Idaho!

heidi said...

That is such an ugly picture of me! Yuck! Everyone else looks good. Looking forward to you guys coming this summer. Hopefully, I'll feel more like doing more once this baby is born!