Sunday, February 17, 2008

My little Livie Grace










I got Livie's pictures done while I was in Utah a few weeks ago, she was so darling for them! I am just milking this baby girl thing for all it's worth! Please forgive me, but what can I say, it is just too fun! She is 8 months old now and has the sweetest disposition. She loves to cuddle and smiles at the drop of a hat. She coo's and has been making some repetitive noises, Wyatt is convinced she is saying Mama, and I am going to go along with it (even though it's more like Mmmmmaaaaaaahhh and into some crying, but you can't deny the M sound). The boys can't keep their hands off her and Marcus loves to get her going and they have these huge laugh attacks together, it is so cute! She is pure sunshine and we couldn't possibly love her more! There, I got it out of my system for now and will spare you the gushiness next time!
Sorry about the picture overload, I just had to share!

18 comments:

Monika said...

Oh my heck! I LOVE THOSE PICTURES! That baby girl is beautiful! I love that flower hat!

Sheri said...

Those are the best pictures ever! I love her hats and I love the polka dot backround. PRICELESS!
-sheri

the bates motel said...

wow maybe i need to know who took those awesome pics! soooo cute! i still have not done 1 photo shoot for savanna and she's almost a year! i feel you on all the gushiness though, i swear i LOVE having a girl it's crazy :)!

the waites said...

I am dying right now!!!! Whatever she is such a doll, I could honestly eat her right up!! the first 2 pictures are my fav, especially the leggings. You are also too beautiful miss Americas Next Top Model!! Please come out here and lets go to DisneyLand??

Heather said...

what a sweetie. thanks for sharing all the darling pics. I can only imagine how much fun you are having!!

Courtney said...

love the pictures! Those are amazing...who took them? She is a doll....we still need to get together...we just bought a house up in fort collins...give me a call sometime.

Holbrook Girls said...

I love the pictures. I can't believe she is 8 months already!

Anonymous said...

what a sweetheart!! I love these pictures and hope to SOMEDAY see her in person!

The Petrini Post said...

What precious pictures! Where did you get them done? That reminds me that it's been over a year since I last had Bella's portraits done. Everytime I make an appointment, she some how has a head accident and has ugly bruises on her forehead, and I have to wait for that to clear up.

Lee Family said...

Oh you are just soaking up this baby girl aren't you? Those might be the cutest pictures I've ever seen. I love your hair in your picture. I'm having hair issues - as usual. Can you come over to Boston and fix my hair? kay thanks.
Also, Jared left a smart-"A" comment somewhere on your blog. Just wanted you to know it was from Jared not me.

kristine said...

What an adorable sweet heart she is! And polka dots! Love the momma and daughter photo! Two cute boys and a fun girl to dress up, what a beautiful life. I hope you are all well and enjoying your February! Miss you sweet lady!

April said...

Those pictures are gorgeous!!!! She looks darling. How fun to have such a treasure.

Steph said...

Wow! You always did have a good eye for photography!! Plus little Livie is adorable!! Her expressions are the best in these pictures. Someday, hopefully, our paths will cross and Livie and London can hang out :)

Mom said...

I love my little Livie Grace! What a DOLL! Love you guys, miss you! Come see us in Idaho soon!
XOXO Mom

Stacie said...

Mandy, it was so good to check out your blog. I am loving the blog thing it is so fun to see what people are up to. I am glad you commented on mine. Your little girl is so beautiful and so are you!!

Paula K said...

So precious! Almost makes me wanna try for a girl... but Livie is adorable. And you are GORGEOUS as usual! Miss you. Who did the photos?

Mandy Eames said...

The photographers name is Katie Moss, she has a website just go to peekaboophotos.com. She is awesome and really great with babies and kids. She took Wyatt's pictures when he was 9 months old, when she was just doing it on the side. Now she has a super cute studio in her house. I would highly recommend her!
-Mandy

Annie said...

Oh my goodness! You better keep sharing all of that. I'm dying here! Livie is so darling. Great photos. You'll love them forever.