Holy Cow!! Has it already been three weeks!? The days really all blend together when you don't leave the house. Things are getting more and more settled everyday. And Molly is such a great baby! She went to her 2 week appt last week and weighed 9 lbs! She is in the 90% in weight and height. The nice thing about having a big baby is that she sleeps like a gem! Last night she slept for 5 hours, until I finally went and got her up. But don't worry, Olivia decided to get up and party in our bed for a couple hours so we still got our middle of the night wake up call. That's the problem with having four kids, if it's not one, it's another. But how boring to not have kids waking you up in the night all the time, right... I mean, I look forward to changing wet sheets, or feeding the crying baby, it keeps life interesting...
Anywho-- Life is good, here are some pics of our little dolly Molly.

SISTERS
Doesn't every little girl just need a sister?! I am so happy for them that they have each other. I can't imagine life without my sisters! Even though you go through rough stages sisters are the best. So far Liv is completely in love with Molly and is such a little Mama to her, what a good big sis she is! Can you believe these girls came from the same gene pool!


8 comments:
So cute! Sisters are the best! Molly totally looks like Mylie did in those pictures of her sleeping. How does that car seat cover work? I hope that it fits okay.
Oh my goodness! Your little family sure has grown! I love it! How fun to have 2 boys and 2 girls! Glad to hear you are doing so well!
Feel free to check out our blog too!
houseofhams.blogspot.com
Love it! I need to see this baby like now. She is so darn cute, I love the picture of her smiling, sleeping in her car seat.
I was just going to say that Molly looks just like Mylie in the pic of her in the carseat!!! So blasted cute!!!
Mandy your girls are so darling! I can't wait to have a sister for Ash... I was going through some boxes and found pictures of Caleb and Wyatt, they were soooo little. It was very cute. It's amazing how fast they grow! Your family is beautiful, and it's so great to see you guys doing so well!
By the way...how did the delivery go?
Holy Moly--she is sooooo adorable and love, love, love all that hair! Ü Congratulations! Ü
Congrats Mandy so glad to see you added another little girl to your family. So awesome. I love it. You guy's look really good. Love ya
Post a Comment