Sunday, January 10, 2010

Meet Miss Molly!

Molly Rose Eames has arrived! She was born at 8:37 a.m. on Friday January 8th. She weighed 8 lbs 10 oz and was 21.5" long. She came out with a full head of dark hair! It totally threw us all off for a while and we had to rethink her name, and after much deliberation, we settled on Molly. It was the boys favorite from the very beginning of my pregnancy so they were super happy with the outcome. She has been a great baby so far and we are so happy to have her here! I'm recovering well and looking forward to settling into a routine with our new little addition. Thanks for all your well wishes, we feel so loved! Enjoy the pics!


14 comments:

Holbrook Girls said...

Ooooooooooh Mandy! She is so precious and beautiful. Congrats to you and Nate! I wish I was there to meet her! I love all that hair. Oh the endless possibilities with bows and flowers. I just love it!

Anonymous said...

Mandy, she is so freaking cute!! I have to come see her tomorrow! I can't believe how much she is a mix of you guys. She is perfect. Good job:)

Seriously... said...

she is BEAUTIFUL!!! so exciting. and i love the name! also....she and I have the same birthday, so way to go :) congratulations!!!

The Andersons said...

HOLY HAIR! You'll be round brushing her a baby bob blowout before the month is over! She is so beautiful! Burp rags have been ordered and should be arriving in a week and a half! Much love to you!!!

Sheri said...

She is sooo beautiful! All of that HAIR! Congrats!

Buckland Family said...

Congratulations Mandy. She is beautiful. She doesn't look like a newborn to me. She's perfect. You will have to let me know how 4 kids is. I'm totally freaked out to move on to that next big step so who knows if I ever will. Congratulations!

Tara said...

Mandy! She is so cute!!! Congrats!

michelle said...

Congratulations on Miss Molly! Love the name, such a beauty too.

the waites said...

COngrats Congrats!!!!

I was just talking to Kari about you today. She said you were thinking Zoe. I love MOlly. Shes So beautiful, hope your getting lots of rest!

xoxox

Courtney said...

Congrats Nate and Mandy, she is beautiful.

the bates motel said...

awe so cute! wow look at all that hair! congrats! molly is such a cute name too!

to answer your questions said...

Congratulations! She is so beautiful. Happy to read your updates! So excited for you guys.

Emilee said...

Mandolin!!! Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys. Your little Molly Rose is absolutely beautiful - just like her mama. I haven't seen you in forever, & I really miss you. I can't wait to see you again & meet her in person. Take it easy & have fun. I love ya lots ~ Aunty Em

Texas Jacksons said...

Oh my hair! She's a doll and I love the name! Congrats! What a cute fam you've got there missy. I sure do miss you! You have four kids!!!