Saturday, January 2, 2010

The Holiday Overview

I thought I probably ought to do a quick catch up before I get too busy and tired with a new baby to do it! I am headed in to have the baby at the end of next week, so watch for more pics to come of our new baby girl!

Halloween
The boys looked awesome this year in their Mario and Luigi costumes, they loved them!
Olivia was about the cutest Tinker Bell you ever did see! Too bad she slept late on her nap and missed the whole trick-r-treating idea. Oh well, she didn't seem to mind running around helping pass out candy.


New Moon Women's Weekend
We had an unreal women's only weekend at my house the weekend New Moon came out! All the Eames ladies came out and we had a blast going to see the movie (twice) and yes, we did have matching shirts! Pretty cheesey, I know, but it was just about the funnest weekend I've had in a long time. Thanks ladies!


Thanksgiving 2009
Then Brent and Linda stayed over for Thanksgiving. We had a super yummy feast, Nate made the rolls, I made the stuffing and Linda tackled pretty much everything else! It was a great collaboration! We were so happy to have them here since I was too preg to travel.


Wyatt's 8th Birthday
Wyatt had his big number 8 birthday! We celebrated with just us here at home. It was actually really fun. He is going to be baptized the same weekend we bless the baby in February.


We had fun kicking off the holiday season with the Winslow's. We made ginger bread houses and had dinner. The kids had a ball, I think Olivia and Hallie ate more than their body weight in chocolate, but that's what it's for right!?


Tree Picking



The boys got to see Santa at the Comfort Dental Christmas party. Liv was not too hot on the idea, she wouldn't go near him with out freaking out. Maybe next year...

Christmas 2009

The kids got PJ's from both grandparents, so the kids had lots of options for Christmas Eve!

So that is what we've been up to for the past few months. I am large and pregnant these days and looking forward to meeting this little doll. My heartburn is off the charts and she likes to party late into the night, thus keeping me awake until all hours. Hopefully it's not a sign of things to come! I crave chomping on crushed ice like no other (it also doesn't give me heartburn which is a plus). I also have a nonstop urge to watch 'The Dog Whisperer' is that weird? I have even put it on my DVR as a series recording. Nate is convinced it's a pregnancy thing. I dunno, I just love Cesar. We don't have a dog, and don't plan to anytime soon, but if I did, I'm convinced I would be an unreal pack leader. ANYWAY- sorry for the random side note.
Everything is good with us and we're excited (and semi freaked) for our new baby to arrive. We'll definitely keep the pics coming once she gets here!
Stay tuned...

4 comments:

The Andersons said...

Did you photoshop your pregnant belly out of the New Moon picture? Its conspicuously missing!

heidi said...

I love your updates and miss you guys after looking at all the pictures. Your kids are getting so big, especially Olivia. I will keep putting the bug in Jory's ear about February.

Holbrook Girls said...

I was so excited to see you updated your blog! Wow, I can't believe how big your kiddos are getting. Wasn' it just yesterday that we had a combined birthday party for Madison and Wyatt? Miss you guys!

Mandy Gardner said...

I'm so excited for you to have your baby. Finally someone joining the "4 kid club" Good Luck with everything. We are thinking about you and hoping for the best! Lots of love!