Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Wyatt's Soccer Goals!



Wyatt had his last soccer game on Saturday and since I haven't posted anything about it I thought I would post a picture of him getting his trophy. It was a great last game for Wyatt, he scored two goals and you would have seriously thought he won the olympics after he scored, it was so funny. It was so windy and cold at the game and I was too busy trying to keep the other kids warm, that I missed taking a picture of the big moments! They were priceless, Wyatt, running down the field, hands in the air, head back, screaming, ya, it was pretty unreal. After the game they got the trophy's and Wyatt was convinced that it was because he had scored twice. I didn't really burst his bubble. So anyway, they won their last game, ending the season on a high note, so I guess we will probably do it again in the fall. Just the beginning of the glory days I'm sure.

3 comments:

Holbrook Girls said...

I can totally imagine Wyatt's excitement after scoring two goals. Thats awesome!

Texas Jacksons said...

That a boy! Love it. I wish Nixan would get on board. She is only three, but still! Nixan actually stayed on the field last week and pretended to run after the ball. We were in heaven. I couldn't imagine two goals! He seems pretty funny. Miss you.

Lee Family said...

Nate - are you raising a soccer player. Grandpa Jensen would never approve.
Jared