




We had a great time at Disney Land this past week! My brother Anthony and his wife Emily and their boys joined us, which made it way funner for us all! The boys all loved seeing the characters, and especially loved the Buzz Lightyear ride. We went from early in the morning until late at night, and managed to only have a few melt downs! However, the boys immediately got sick when the D Land time was over, Marcus had a high fever and almost threw up on the plane ride home and Wyatt threw up that night... pay back's a you-know-what! Despite that, it was super fun and we are so glad that the Webb's got to come with us, we vowed to never go on another vacation without some people to enjoy it with!

7 comments:
I've been waiting and waiting for you to post some Disneyland pics. Wish we could have been there with you too! Looks like you had a blast. I love the pics with you and the characters. I bet your boys were so excited to them.
Mandy,
Cute pitcures. I really want to take our girls somewhere other than to idaho for vacation. HA HA HA. Brian is cool with just camping and easy things but we need to get out of utah for a little vacation. How often do you come to utah? Do you still have contact with Tara, Mindy or anyone from our little gang?
Holly
looks like a fun trip to dland. bummer the kids got sick :(! but i love going there w/ kids because it's like seeing that place in a whole diff light!
Fun stuff. Glad to hear that there were only a few melt downs. Gotta love the melt downs. You guys are super cute.
So fun!! I'm sure your boys had a blast!!! Actually it looks like you "adults" did too!I'm hoping to get there this June....How was it with three kiddos? Your kids are getting so big so fast! I miss you guys!
SOOOO fun. I am jealous that's for sure! Pay back is awful, but at least they timed it for AFTER the plane ride:) Such cute little boys!
The look on Wyatt's face in the first picture is priceless! I'm glad you guys had a good time and it looked like it was beautiful down there.
Thank you so much again for the crib and crib set. I love, love it!!
Post a Comment