Saturday, May 10, 2008

Liv was there I promise!



Someone asked me why we didn't bring Olivia to Disney Land, I asked what they meant, of course she came to Disney Land. And they said, "Oh, I just didn't see her in any of the pictures on your blog." I had to laugh when I checked it out, because sure enough, she wasn't in any of the pictures I posted! But what can I say, she spent most of the trip riding around in her stroller, taking in all the sights and sounds of this new and exciting place. She also did quite a bit of napping through it all. But yes, she was there and here is a few pictures to prove it. We went to a character breakfast at Minnie's kitchen the last day, and for some reason, Chip really had a thing for Liv, he kept coming over to her and then stayed for ever (until it got a little awkward if I'm being honest) letting her grease up his costume with her sticky hands. It was kind of funny.

8 comments:

Racheal said...

Okay so she is beyound cute!!! Seriously!I love the hat!

The Andersons said...

Are you actually saying that you can tell Chip apart from Dale? If so then its time to go back to work.

Monika said...

Ha! I was wondering if you left her with your mom or something. Cute pics! She sure is adorable! I can't wait until my kiddos are old enough to enjoy a trip to Disneyland. Mabey when Dave is done with grad school in 2 years!

heidi said...

I love how Livy's eyes sparkle when she smiles. So cute. Where did you get your baby sling? That's what Jory got me for mother's day, but I have to go and get it. :)

the waites said...

But wait a minute..."Mama take the coins away from my eyes I don't believe what I see!" says Auntie Donna. Did my sweet Mandunini and my sweet little Antho come to disneyland and not give their favorite Auntie a call to at least say "Come and have dinnner with us?!" After all the diapers I changed on both of you and this is what I get? You better call me ASAP and give me a really good explanation! And tell Anthony I am telling everyone he used to spell mission like "mishun"!! 949-721-9222...I am home all day tomorrow!

The Mortensen Clan said...

It looks like you guys had a blast. And your kids are soo cute.

Mandy Gardner said...

Mandy,it's been way to long, so I have to keep up with you through your blog. P.S. you are sooooo cute and your kids are darling!!! Now, are you REALLY going to let Nate go for a week with the buddies for a golf trip? You have to call me, because I am being called a mean wife because I won't let Brady go for that long. We have to be STRONG together!!! Ha! Keep in touch! Love ya, Mandy

Rachel said...

Hey Mandy, it's Rachel. I saw Sarah at Teresa's sealing in IF and she told me to look at your blog! Glad you are enjoying Colorado. It was good to catch up with you guys at TJ's wedding last year. Love the pictures. Sounds like Donna is upset... :) Livy is adorable! Take care!