How lucky are you to have such a cute girl! Wow- I am so jealous that you get to dress her up everyday! You have such a cute family, and you are still gorgeous as usual- I would love to see you sometime- any plans for Idaho this summer? Avery
Hey Mandy, Beautiful pics! I found your blog through Niki of course. I love your family picture. We miss you here in Boise! I need some Eastern Idaho people here to make me feel at home!
Welcome to our blog! This is our way of keeping in touch since we live so far away from everyone, all the way out here in Fort Collins, CO. We moved here when Nate bought into a dental practice here about three years ago and were surprised by how much we liked it! We have four kids, Wyatt 8, Marcus 6, Olivia 3 and our sweet baby Molly born in January. I stay at home with them and they keep me super busy! I have loved getting in touch with old friends, so don't be afraid to drop me a line!
7 comments:
What a little dollie!
stop it... she is a doll. I got that dress from Kathy Hill and cant wait until she fits into it. LOVE! Im going to see NIcci today and cant even wait!
we would love to see you guys.... the only thing is I dont know if my sister can babysit. Call us when your here. 949-375-7741
maybe erase my number after you get this:)
How lucky are you to have such a cute girl! Wow- I am so jealous that you get to dress her up everyday! You have such a cute family, and you are still gorgeous as usual- I would love to see you sometime- any plans for Idaho this summer?
Avery
oh my it's been so long and you had another girl. Yeah for girls. You look great too. Oh it's Janae by the way
Hey Mandy, Beautiful pics! I found your blog through Niki of course. I love your family picture. We miss you here in Boise! I need some Eastern Idaho people here to make me feel at home!
Post a Comment