Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Happy Birthday to Olivia!

Livie had her birthday yesterday and turned the big #3! I can't believe how fast the time has flown by. We had her little party today and all she wanted was a Minnie dress and a pink cake. We've had this number three mold for a cake since Wyatt turned three, so we pulled it out for the occasion. We also gave her the presents that she never opened on Christmas. We slightly over did it for her on Christmas, she wanted to play with her kitchen and stroller and didn't want anything to do with opening gifts. So we put the others in the storage room and waited until now to give them to her, that worked out well! We also hit the pool later on and discovered that Molly is a little fish! While Olivia clung to Nate with all her might, Molly was kicking her legs and laughing, she loved it! We had a really great day. Happy birthday to you Miss Livie, you are a miracle and we love you!


3 comments:

heidi said...

Happy Birthday Liv!! She is getting so big! What a fun birthday. I love that chunky Molly!

Holbrook Girls said...

Happy Birthday to Olivia. Wow, can she really be 3 already?

the waites said...

so freakin cute...I cant even stand it:) I also cant believe you are a mother of 4?!?!?? I am dying with 2. You really are the mother of all living. Wish we were at the fab birthday partay.