I know I haven't been very good at keeping up on my blog, so I feel bad about Molly not getting any props on how darling she really is! She walks about half the time, smiles huge with her gap tooth grin, climbs up and down the stairs to follow her siblings, loves Marcus more than life it's self, and isn't afraid to put down some serious groceries! So here is a little Molly Montage for your enjoyment!
awwww... cutest ever! I love all your family pics. Such gorge family! your kids are so grown up. I DREAM for 2 boys and 2 girls. Hows ol Colorado?? We are applying to Ortho again...Wish us luck:)
Molly is a picture of Marcus! (albeit a much prettier in a girly kind of way picture). I know how much you love to play pageant hair with the brush and hair dryer but I'm just thinking Olivia may not be the right target for your skill set! Holy hair! She is - no surprise - as cute as can be!
hey Mandy I don't know if you remember who I am, Nate probably does, he was my age, ANyway your little girl looks just like my little Madilyn. She is the same age I think. She is 15 months. Anyway check out crazy how similar. your kids are darling. www.madilynourhero.blogspot.com
Welcome to our blog! This is our way of keeping in touch since we live so far away from everyone, all the way out here in Fort Collins, CO. We moved here when Nate bought into a dental practice here about three years ago and were surprised by how much we liked it! We have four kids, Wyatt 8, Marcus 6, Olivia 3 and our sweet baby Molly born in January. I stay at home with them and they keep me super busy! I have loved getting in touch with old friends, so don't be afraid to drop me a line!
7 comments:
awwww... cutest ever! I love all your family pics. Such gorge family! your kids are so grown up. I DREAM for 2 boys and 2 girls. Hows ol Colorado?? We are applying to Ortho again...Wish us luck:)
miss you!
She looks so different....love the teeth! She's so cute, can't wait to see her in person so we can squeeze those cheeks!
These pictures are totally melting my heart. She is absolutely beautiful! Gorgeous! Almost makes me want one more! Almost!
THANK YOU for finally posting some pictures! Molly is so cute, I love the sister's bath picture. Glad to see update on your fam. Love, Lu.
soooo adorable! she is a doll!
Molly is a picture of Marcus! (albeit a much prettier in a girly kind of way picture). I know how much you love to play pageant hair with the brush and hair dryer but I'm just thinking Olivia may not be the right target for your skill set! Holy hair! She is - no surprise - as cute as can be!
hey Mandy I don't know if you remember who I am, Nate probably does, he was my age, ANyway your little girl looks just like my little Madilyn. She is the same age I think. She is 15 months. Anyway check out crazy how similar. your kids are darling.
www.madilynourhero.blogspot.com
Post a Comment