Saturday, May 1, 2010

The Rockies Game

We got hooked up with some sweet tickets to the Rockies game, right next to the Rockies dug out it was unreal! We had such a great time and it was so fun to get to see the players up close! They were cool and even gave the boys some balls throughout the game. Also, I got my little 5 seconds of fame when they showed me and Molly on the jumbo-tron during a pitcher warming up. That's the closest I'll ever get to the big screen!



At one point Ian Stewart noticed that Marcus had a Stewart jersey on and came over and gave him a "rock" and talked to him for a minute. Marcus acted all cool about it, but me and Nate were freakin' out!

1 comment:

Lee Family said...

I haven't seen your blog for a while. Your baby is absolutely adorable. My baby has some serious hair envy. It is appropriate that you are blessed with bounteous hair though - I probably wouldn't know what to do with it.
Four kids - holy crap is all I can say. I feel like I'm barely hanging on with 3.
love you guys!