Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Our Colorado Christmas Eve



Thought you might enjoy the kiddies doin' there thing on Christmas Eve. Wyatt and Marcus could not get enough "cheers" with the goblets! And what's not to love about matching Christmas Eve PJ's?! They were so chipper about matching and the little moccasins were a total hit! Hopefully Christmas day goes this well!

11 comments:

heidi said...

So cute! I LOVE the pj's. It looks like you guys had fun. Merry Christmas.

Courtney said...

Love the pj's. So cute.....

It was good to see you the other week at the Comfort Dental party....maybe when the holidays pass and I have this baby we can get together soon.....

Texas Jacksons said...

Love the jamies, they show off Wyatts long legs! Cute fam ya got there Mandy, and I loved your Christmas card.

Sheri said...

How cute are they! Thanks for the hair comments. I also think my hair has found its happy place. :) I just had to be patient and let it grow out! Hope you are doing well!!! If we ever visit Colorado again I WILL come see you!
And you christmas card: ADORABLE! Can you get any more beautiful?!!

Racheal said...

I LOVE thier jammies!!! So cute!

Emilee said...

That is adorable! We did about a hundred toasts on Christmas Eve as well. The kids love doing that! Did you have a good visit with your mom? Love ya!

The Andersons said...

Inquiring minds want to know if Nate and Mandy also had matching jammies... being the educated consumer that I am I KNOW that Hannah Andersen sells them in adult sizes!

Holbrook Girls said...

I love the matching jammies! Really cute. You have to put up more pics because I just miss you guys too much!

ave said...

Mandy, You seriously need to update your blog! What the heck! Let's get with it huh? I wanna see more pics of your kids!

Lee Family said...

I would like to see Nathaniel in the Waldo PJ's - can we get a set for him next year?

Texas Jacksons said...

Hey Mandy! I was wondering how far away you are from Colordo Springs? I have a girlfriend moving to Colorado Springs and I think you would love her. She's super cool. Let me know, but I'm guessing it's probably hours away.