Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Happy #7 to Wyatt!!!


Today is Wyatt's 7th birthday, could he really be that old? How quickly the time has passed, he really is such a little man. He is missing his two front teeth, and somehow that makes everything he says so much funnier! He has a great sense of humor, and is a pretty fun guy to be around. He loves school, riding the bus, star wars, soccer, and playing with Marcus. We hope the next 7 years (and beyond)  will be as lucky as the past seven (minus the broken leg with the half body cast)! We love you and your toothless grin Wyatt, Happy Birthday!!!

9 comments:

the bates motel said...

wow a 7 yr old! that's gone by SO fast i remember you being preg back at suggestions like it was yesterday! what a cutie!

Steph said...

I CAN'T believe he's that old!!! He's such a handsome little thing. Your concert pictures look so cute. Sounds like a lot of fun. You can chalk him up on your list of celebrity "touches"....right along with that Louie Phillips :)

ashley eames said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WYLIE GUYLIE! 7 IS HUGE! I WONDER IF YOU'RE AN EVEN FASTER RUNNER THAN BEFORE. WE'LL HAVE TO TIME YOU. I HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT DAY AND BLEW OUT ALL YOUR CANDLES. YOU'RE AWESOME WYATT. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY. 7 RULES!!!

ashley eames said...

what the beep is up with my profile picture? who put that on there? i certainly did not.. p.s. for your info.. that is the day i went into labor at raging waters and stella was born. good times.

heidi said...

Happy Birthday Wyatt! He is looking so grown up. That is such a cute picture of him. Hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving.

The Andersons said...

I am LOVING the saddle shoes!! I'm pretty sure that only the middlle age mommies go for saddle shoes - I think the grade school set prefers Sketchers. Wyatt is so handsome!!

Holbrook Girls said...

Happy Birthday Wyatt! You are such a handsome young man!

Texas Jacksons said...

Holy crap you have a seven year old! Why does that sound so old? He's a stud, by the way. I also love the Cold Play story. "I love you Chris!" Classic!

Emilee said...

I can't believe he's that old either! Manuel is exactly 30 years older than him!

Happy birthday big guy!