Wednesday, February 6, 2008

A little catch-up!

It was freezing cold when we went outside after the Nuggets game, so Nate had to tuck Olivia into his jacket, they looked so cute!


















My friend Sarah came to visit last week and was sporting her baby bump, she is expecting twin boys next month. Her little boy John's hair is the best blond color, no bleach needed! He's darling!














Livie was enjoying a little jumping time after church last week, I love that thing, and so does she most of the time.


















My cute sister Sarah was kind enough to come out and do a little slave labor on my house. We painted most of my main floor, thanks Sarah!! I'll have to post the finished pics later.

2 comments:

Monika said...

Such cute pics! I have got to say..I totally love the head bands that Livie wears! She is adorable!

Racheal said...

Very cute pics!I can't belive how fast livie is growing!And Sarah(friend) looks great! It was fun to see her, I can't belive she is going to have three kiddos!