Wyatt came up to me a couple of nights ago and said, "look Mom, my tooth is about come out!" After taking a good look for myself and seeing that it was really loose, I completely teared up and immediately grabbed him in a cradle hold and started rocking him, asking him to please not grow up! It makes me so sad to think he is really old enough to loose a tooth!
This was his reaction to me saying I wish he was still my little baby.

Where ever Livie is, is where the party is.


Here is the first official picture of Olivia sitting up! Finally! She just decided she could do it one day last week and surprised me!


Olivia loves looking at herself in the mirror, it is so cute. She thinks she is looking at someone else, and the more she laughs, the more the baby in the mirror laughs, until she is in full out giggles!

14 comments:
so fun and crazy to have a kid old enough to loose a tooth, but how fun to play "tooth fairy" now! and hello livie is a doll and i love her baby legs (if that's what they are called) savanna has some too! super cute!
Can I just say that your family is so adorable! When I read your posts it makes me miss you guys soooo much. Livie is getting so big now and I can't believe Wyatt is old enough to have lost a tooth.
I bug Pam just about every time I talk to her to start a blog! I need her to just bring over her camera and I will do it myself! I can't beleive that he is loosing a tooth! That is such a big deal!! Livie is so adorable! Is she wearing those leg warmer things? My sister in law gave Daphne some for Christmas, they are neat! I am loving the big bows Livie wears!
Mimi just decided to sit up last week as well. Thanks for sharing the pics. I'm so glad to know you have a blog now.
Mand, these pics are so cute!! I look at your blog weekly and I just can't believe you have 3 kids. My blog is boring compared to yours, don't look at mine or you will be bored but you can look at saun's, hers is cute saunnywes.blogspot.com
Hope all is well, Love Laura
Mandy, I love seeing pictures of your little ones, they are all so cute!
I know you can relate to this, it's like the first 3-4 years go in slow motion and then all of a sudden things start flying by! I was thinking Elena starts kindergarten a year from this fall, that doesn't seem that far away!?!!!
it's so cute to see your little family. i too am so glad my little gal can sit up. it makes things much easier. i somewhat started a blog page, i'm not promising i'll keep it up, but check it out and i'll add you to my list!
I can't belive how fast your kids are growing! They are so stinking cute...We sure miss your family!
She is just so beautiful! Can I tell you just how much I miss you guys! Especially evertime I have to go to the salon to get my hair done. It's just not as fun to talk to my stylist and it's not fun paying 3x's as much either. :(
Nate that is so precious how you cuddled Wylie. I am sure you enjoyed sharing such a tender moment.
Lil' Y
Hey Mandy, you will never guess the path I took to find your blog. How fun to see your family. Congrats on Livie. She is a doll.
Just wanted to say hi.
hey tell Sarah hi back for me and we will be in touch soon!
Mandy, you are officially tagged! check out my blog.
Post a Comment