Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Christmas in Idaho

6 comments:

Holbrook Girls said...

Super cute pictures. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun during your vacation! Talk to you soon!

the waites said...

I love a white CHristmas!! So fun all the sledding and 4 wheeling. So Aimees husband is going to Medical School?

Monika said...

Those pictures are were so much fun to look at! I love the one with Hailey and Liv!

Courtney said...

Love the pics....looks like you guys had a good Christmas...we do need to get together soon...maybe next week sometime...we want to come see your new house!

the bates motel said...

hieee! looks like you guys had a great christmas! bren says to tell nate hieee! he has good mems hangin w/ nate at ricks :)! you guys are such a cute little fam! p.s. crazy about the camp out in 39 degrees!

Kari said...

Hi Mandy,

You probably don't remember me, Kari Murray from the good old SF days, but my husband Shawn and I live in Johnstown where we started our own Ortho office (crazy I know!)We actually saw your husband several months ago. We would love to see you guys sometime, now that we are almost neighbors :). My email is karimurray@msn.com