Monday, May 25, 2009

Marcus' Preschool Graduation

Marcus had his preschool graduation this weekend. It had a patriotic theme and Marcus had a speaking part in the program, it was pretty cute! I can't believe my little man is going to kindergarten this year! Where did the time go?!


His part was, "The thirteen stripes stood for the thirteen original colonies."
It was pretty official with the graduation music, and the program had "Class of 2022" on it, what a weird thought!  Now we're on to the summer, what am I going to do with these kids all day everyday!

4 comments:

the waites said...

what a cute production! I cant believe hes going to be in School already. You my dear are lovely. We are sad we never got to meet up at Disneyland.

Holbrook Girls said...

Marcus is such a handsome young man. I love how macho he looks while giving his part in the microphone with his hand in his pocket. Too cute!

The Andersons said...

At least your people walk - please tell me what I am going to do all summer with these boys!

Lee Family said...

"Marcus is a fraidy cat," is still a regular saying around here. btw, your hair looks so darn perty! I heard you're not coming to Boston - I'm not going to pretend that I'm not disappointed. We were really looking forward to your visit.
I'm glad you got a bike - Maddy spilled the beans to me that Jared got me a bike too (last year for my birthday) and then after she told me she said, "Shh, don't tell," and held her hand over my mouth. It was so funny.