Sunday, May 10, 2009

A Happy Mothers Day!

I have to give a little tribute to my unreal Mom, she is the best! This was the only childhood pic I could find of us just now, but she looks like an 80's babe for sure. She is graduating from beauty school this month, and has proved it's never too late! Love you Mama! 
I also have the coolest Mother in law in the world, happy Mothers Day Linda!!
Here's my unreal Mothers Day present, a new bike! Marcus accidentally let the cat out of the bag on the way home from church when he said, "I never told Mom about the present we got her at the bike store!" I was pretty fired up. I've wanted a bike ever since we rode them in the jungle in Cancun, and I remembered how fun it is! Now we just have to get Nate one too so we can go on family bike rides. Such a fun gift, Thanks!

3 comments:

The Andersons said...

You are going to need a Burley for Liv - get a double. They are great...not that I know firsthand but Mr. Anderson tells me. ; )

the bates motel said...

awe you are so cute. fun new bike. and i can't believe your mom is almost done w/ school, i swear you just posted she was starting! that went fast!

heidi said...

I didn't know you use to be so blonde! How fun to have a bike!