Thursday, March 19, 2009

Eames Tidbits

Liv's favorite new trick is climbing up on the table to scavenger the boys leftovers. The jar of Easter eggs is pretty tempting as well.  But I can hardly get mad at her, she is always so cheerful about breaking the rules.
Here's Liv in a post-nap bath, she looked so sweet, I had to snap a pic.
No video games on Sunday, unless of course, you can find a good enough hiding place...
Olivia is always carrying around a book, she loves them. Her favorite books are any with cats, also her favorite. She does this adorable high pitched "meow" constantly, even if it isn't a cat. It doesn't matter if it's Tony the Tiger on the front of the frosted flakes, you're gonna get a "meow" from that girl. Nate is even rethinking hating cats...

This is the best we can do when it comes to getting everyone to look at the camera at the same time. They're pretty darn cute though.

4 comments:

Laura and Bryan said...

She reminds me so much of Saundra's little girl London. So stinkin cute! I am so jealous that you have kids. I always pictured you with a dark haired daughter, guess Nate had something to do with that.

Holly said...

Mandy, your little ones are so darn cute... Are you planning to go home for our 10 yr reunion? I am so jealous to see that you were in cancun, we were planning to go to cabo san lucus but life seems so busy for the summer already..

The Andersons said...

Are those curls in the first picture doctored or the real thing? (you wouldn't take a curling iron to her hair... or would you?)

Mandy Eames said...

One hundred percent REAL!! I'm not saying they don't have a little hairspray, but that's completely legal.