Sunday, September 28, 2008

What's new...




The boys first days of school.








My little Hoopsters!

























Yep, that's right! Liv is still spider crawling her way around the place. She is 15 months and could completely walk if she wanted to, but instead, chooses to RUIN all of her beautiful clothes by dragging them around outside. But how could I get mad at that face??







Marcus and Olivia have formed this new bond that is so darling. He is so good to her and she loves playing with him. They even talk to each other in their own little language, it's pretty funny.

11 comments:

Emilee said...

So cute mandy! Wish I could see them (and you) more often.

Texas Jacksons said...

Finally some cute fun pics.!I love the shot of them in the chair cuddling, I love that stuff.

Unknown said...

Glad you're back!! Again... Keep them coming. Love, Lu

heidi said...

Cute little pony Liv! Yeah for hair. Does Marcus like preschool? That is so cute that Marcus and Liv love to play together. He's going to be protective of her. Looks like you guys are doing great.

Holbrook Girls said...

I totally know how you feel about kids ruining their clothes because they won't walk. Remember how long both of my girls took to walk??? I love the picture of Wyatt! He looks thrilled to pose for that picture. Too funny.

Lee Family said...

First of all Eames don't play hoops - they Rastle (wrestle). Second of all the Skins are back! Great win over the cowgirls this weekend Nate.

Audrey said...

What a CUTE family Mandy!! And might I add that you are looken better than ever yourself!!

The Mortensen Clan said...

You are such a hot mom!! Your kids are soo cute. And I have to say I think your mom is amazing, and an inspiration for me and anyone that wants to fulfill a dream.

Cindy said...

Hey Mandy, I was just thinking about you guys the other day, and thought I'd peek in and see what your up to! Your kiddos are so darn cute and getting so big from when I knew them! It was fun to see what you've been up to!

Bryan and Laura Taylor said...

Hey just wanted to let you guys know we changed our blog address to:
www.tayloringthegoodlife.blogspot.com

Glad to see you guys are doing well and goodluck

The Ferguson Family said...

Ok so I finally decided to start a blog since we moved to Arizona. Our address is ferugsonfamily5.blogspot.com

Your family is so dang cute! And I like the wreathe.