

So I realize there has been a bit of a drought with my blog, but it was a crazy busy summer and getting all started back into school for Wyatt and Marcus, so please forgive me for the lack in posts. We also had my 9 year old niece Sadie staying with us for the summer, she was an awesome helper with the kids and I was sad to see her go! We really tried to keep her from getting home sick so we spent a lot of time at the pool, signed all the kids up for summer gymnastics classes, went to some Rockies games, and even made a trip to Lake Powell! We also had a backyard landscaping project going on through it all. It was a great summer, but it is nice to have the boys in school and to start getting back into our routine.
This is Marcus' first year of preschool and he has been excited to go, lets see if we can keep it that way! Wyatt's in first grade and goes to school for the whole day! I cried on his first day, having him gone all day is so weird. But Marcus has been learning to play more with Olivia to keep himself entertained, it's pretty cute. On the days when Marcus and Wyatt are both gone, it's so nice, I can actually go to the grocery store in peace! Having just one baby to tote around is so easy!
My computer has been acting up a lot lately, so once I get it all figured out I promise to start posting like every single day... ya, right. But hopefully it will be more often than once a quarter!

7 comments:
Welcome back!
I was so excited to see a post from you guys. Sounds like a busy, but very fun summer. Your cuties are getting so big. Especially Olivia!!!
Mandy, I'm so proud of you!!
Wow!! So much action going on on your blog these days!! It is good to see you busy and enjoying the life.. I am glad you are show and telling! Love you Mandy!
Yeah! I've been waiting for you to update. How was your trip to Utah?
Mandy,
So Linsy told me about Steph's blog and I found yours. It's so fun to see what everyone is up to. Isn't having a little girl after two boys so much fun? When are you guys coming to Utah again? We'll have to talk soon.
Brooke
Hey! I found your blog randomly blog surfing and I love seeing pictures of your family! I LOVE your mom SOOO much! She is a HUGE inspiration to me and I want to be like her! All your sisters look like they are doing great too, you are all soooo beautiful! You live in CO!! I love Colorado! You are so lucky! We lived in Denver for 3 years and hope to go back someday! We would both like to live there forever and also have a home in Teton Valley! It's great to see your blog!
Post a Comment