
Have you guys heard about this? I just heard about this over the weekend and had to check it out for myself. Apparently this photo has surfaced as the actual photo of the Prophet. They have taken it and matched it up with his death mask and I guess it is pretty accurate. There are definitely some resemblances in the photo and the portrait that was made of him. Who knows if it is really him, but seeing a photo of him (whether it is or not) definitely makes him seem like a real person and not just a character in a story. I thought this was super interesting.We went on a little getaway to Utah for the past several days, I will have to post pics later, we had a great time!

3 comments:
I heard a little bit about this photo. Crazy. That's great that you were able to get away.
A great blog to get step by step instructions to change your background to your blog is http://sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com.
I think I'm having way too much fun changing mine around. Talk to you later.
I heard to.. very interesting I thought. We'll shall find out one day.. hi from the hammons!
That would be crazy if this pic was really him.He always looks so old in the paintings...but this photo he actually looks like he could be 14!
Livie is such a doll and your boys are so handsome and growing so fast...Every once in awhile Caleb will see me looking at all the blogs and see your family.Then he says..."mom, I sure do miss my friend Wyatt"! It is the cutest thing!Wish you guys lived closer!
Post a Comment