I really wanted a springy wreath for my front door, but couldn't find one I liked, so I decided to get super crafty and made my own, and it actually turned out pretty good! I had fun putting it together and decided I need to to more projects that I enjoy. Nate thinks it is a little "froofy" but I like that kind of stuff, so there!After my little project Nate took me out on a date golfing of all things! We actually had a really fun time and I'm not as bad as I would have thought. Watch out Nate, I might just decide that I need to start going and you can stay home and watch the kiddies. It was a great work out swinging and chasing those balls around! I am totally sore today, it didn't help that we hit balls for a half an hour before we started our round! It really was so much fun, thanks babe!

11 comments:
Are you taking any orders? I wish I was crafty. Your kids are soo cute. It looks like you guys have a lot of fun.
Um hello miss crafty!! That is really cute Mandy!
Livie is so darling!And you look gorgeous as always!
looks like you guys had a lot of fun in Utah.....That hotel sounds like a kids dream!
I love it! Flowers in and of themselves of froofy, duh nate! That's the point. You girls are such a cute pair*
a) I am quite suprised the Livie doesn't have a flower that matches the wreath on her head!
b) Bolfing will open up a brave new world of shopping for you Mandy - with summer approaching there are so many sporty golf skirts, dresses and matching sweaters to consider. Why not golf?
So cute! I love it and I love your dress!
The fun part about golfing is driving the cart! I wish you were closer to show me how to be crafty! You guys aren't that far away, we'll have to plan to get together sometime! At church yesterday their was a little boy with a cast down both legs and clear up to his waist just like Wyatt had! OHHH it brought back memories! Poor Wyatt and poor little boy!
Mandy, I am super duper impressed! Wreaths are hard to make! Is Liv crawling yet?
Mandy,
I was really great to see you @ Tepanyaki. You look amazing for having 3 kids and they are super aorable. I got my self giggling when I read you blog only beacause you talk just like when we were in high school it is nice to know you are still MANDY. I haven't hardly seen anyone since we gradutated. We have lived here in Salt Lake for 7 1/2 years. So when I go home there is barely enough time to see my family... Glad that life is teating you good. Keep in touch. email me sometime. @ brianngirls@yahoo.com
Love Holly
Love the wreath. Great job! How come you never told me you were so crafty?
Love the dress. Love the wreath. Love the baby!!!! Your comments were much too kind on my page, although hair compliments from you mean so much to me. You are so with it in that area and I am so not. So thanks!! P.S. Did you know our little Chid is 5 months along!! Hooray for her!!
Umm How do I get one. Too cute!
Post a Comment