Tuesday, December 4, 2007

It's finally Christmas time!
















We found the perfect tree and tied it to the top of our car, classic.

















Deck the halls! I just love Christmas time!





















Marcus was sick with a fever, but I couldn't resist the photo op, and he really cheesed it, dispite his ailments!





















Marcus loves his little sis to pieces! He is so good at making her laugh and smile, she loves him just as much.

6 comments:

Monika said...

Hey! It is so much fun to keep in touch with people through these blog spots! I am trying to convince Pam to come over and start them one! Here is the link to ours...

http://gamblefamily07.blogspot.com/

your kids are adorable! That Olivia is a doll! You can see pics of our new little Daphne on our blog spot.

The Lord Family said...

I didn't know you had a blog either! Hmmm, not cool! Nobody knew I was pregnant, because I decided to wait to share the news with my family once my brother got back from his mission. I am so excited to have a girl and Brian is super excited. Your little Olivia is darling. I love the pics of her in the pumpkin...so cute!

Cathie said...

Your family is darling and your house looks awesome! Classic Christmas picture house! It will be fun to 'peek in' on your family with your blog!

Lee Family said...

Mandy!! Olivia is gorgeous! Marcus in a sweet pose sportin' underwear - there's got to be a picture of Nate like that somewhere. Are you guys going to permanently settle in Colorado? We need to know these things. Heard a hilarious story about Aunt Linda halting a woman's heart attack by pulling down her too-tight girdle. If you haven't heard it, ask her to tell it to you.

Anyway, good to check out your blog. You are going nuts with your lil' girl. well deserved!

-Niki

Cindy said...

Wow! I can't believe how big Wyatt and Marcus are getting. And Olivia looks just like them! You have to tell me where you got that pumpkin! What a cutie! It's so good to hear from you!

The Petrini Post said...

Yeah, Welcome to the club Mandy! This will be so much fun to catch up on your family. You guys look happy and well, and little Olivia is soooooo darling! I love the pumpkin picture of her in it...too cute. Anyway, say hello sometime and take care!
Melissa