Friday, December 7, 2007

Happy 6th Birthday Wyatt!






Wyatt had a great birthday. It was actually on Monday, but we celebrated it yesterday.
The morning of his birthday he requested eggs, but only if he could crack them into the bowl. He actually did pretty good, no shells!
He had a big friend party at BOUNCE (a warehouse full of blowup toys). There was like 30 people there, so it got a little crazy at some points, thanks Owen and Ash for the help! Wyatt loved being the center of attention and as he was running over to the table to start cake and presents, he yelled, "okay everyone, who wants to sit by the birthday boy!" It was so funny.














Wyatt has been carrying this balloon around everywhere with him, of course it would be his favorite gift!

10 comments:

Racheal said...

No way Wyatt is 6!!! He is growing way to fast!I still remember his
3rd birthday party...Was it really that long ago??? Your kids are darling as ever, I love that you are on here now!It's so fun to see what's happening with your life!
XO

the bates motel said...

i can't believe you have a 6 yr old! how fun and crazy! i remember when you were preg w/ darci and that seems like yesterday! happy bday to your cute little wyatt!

michelle said...

WYATT IS SIX?!!

What happened to the little boy who was the sole Eames child?

Weird.

So happy you are blogging.

Holbrook Girls said...

Can you believe its been two years since we had Wyatt and Madison's combined birthday party? That was so much fun. Looks like Wyatt had a fun party. Cute pics.

Anonymous said...

wow, wyatt looks like he made out pretty good! he's so cute and I love that he wanted eggs that he cracked himself, for breakfast:)

April said...

I didn't know you guys had a blog, glad to find you and your adorable family!!!

Audrey said...

ok so i totally saw your sis at the school thursday night! she is so adorable! made me kinda want to work there! tell alicia if she does i will! oh and get this... we were there (some friends and i) getting pedicures and the power in our room went out! so we got pedi's by candle light! sounds romantic huh?!?!

Anonymous said...

Mandy I miss you. Wyatt is a hunk. I can't believe he is 6 wow crazy.

Anonymous said...

P.S. YOu have a beautiful family. Olivia is so cute. And I can't believe how big the boys are.

the waites said...

I cant believe it! He is 6... that is
crazy! I love love your kitchen, your house looks beautiful. I bet its so fun to decorate a place you know you'll be longer then 3 years. Merry Christmas!!!!